Recipe by Courtly
YUMMY! sounds like a good recipe for kids in the summer
Top Review by Bev
These freezer pops are wonderfully refreshing on a hot day. I made exactly as directed and used my Push Pop-Up molds. I love having new ways to use cantaloupe and this recipe is a great one! Thanks, ocurt Schrock!
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cantaloupe in a blender.
- Cover and process until smooth; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine the cream and sugar.
- Cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in pureed cantaloupe.
- Pour 1/4 cup into each mold (popsicle mold or 3 oz. plastic cups); insert the popsicle sticks.
- Freeze until firm.