Recipe by RyGuy
Everyone likes this no-bake dessert! It can be made a day ahead of time or a couple of hours before serving. I like the recipe with Snickers bars, but if you don't like nuts, Three Musketeers taste good too!
Top Review by kellychris
Did you really expect to get a BAD review on this?? It is wonderful!! Very rich though- you do not need a big piece. I used Milky Ways, which were good, but I would prefer Kit Kats, or the like ( We do not eat snickers). I love the consistency of the pudding and Cool Whip- you actually don't need the candy bars. Thanks for a terrific, easy recipe. :)
- 473.18 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 44.37 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml margarine, melted
- 333.10 g jar chocolate fudge topping
- 118.29 ml milk
- 2 (198.44 g) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 (907.18 g) carton Cool Whip, thawed
- 7 Snickers candy bars, chopped, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- For crust:.
- In a bowl, combine crumbs and sugar.
- Stir in margarine.
- Press into ungreased 13x9 pan.
- In a small saucepan, heat the fudge topping over low heat until warmed.
- Pour fudge topping over crust.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- For filling:.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the milk, pudding and Cool Whip for 2-3 minutes or until stiff, scraping sides of bowl often.
- Stir in the candy bars making sure you save some for the top. (About 6 bars).
- Pour over crust.
- Sprinkle the remaining candy bar pieces over the top.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Refrigerate leftovews.