1/1 Photo of Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Everyone likes this no-bake dessert! It can be made a day ahead of time or a couple of hours before serving. I like the recipe with Snickers bars, but if you don't like nuts, Three Musketeers taste good too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (11 3/4 ounce) jar chocolate fudge topping
- 1For crust:.
- 2In a bowl, combine crumbs and sugar.
- 3Stir in margarine.
- 4Press into ungreased 13x9 pan.
- 5In a small saucepan, heat the fudge topping over low heat until warmed.
- 6Pour fudge topping over crust.
- 7Allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- 8For filling:.
- 9In a mixing bowl, beat the milk, pudding and Cool Whip for 2-3 minutes or until stiff, scraping sides of bowl often.
- 10Stir in the candy bars making sure you save some for the top. (About 6 bars).
- 11Pour over crust.
- 12Sprinkle the remaining candy bar pieces over the top.
- 13Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- 14Refrigerate leftovews.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 700.6
- Calories from Fat 338
- Total Fat 37.6 g
- Saturated Fat 21.8 g
- Cholesterol 6.6 mg
- Sodium 605.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 59.3 g
- Protein 7.0 g