Recipe by looneytunesfan
Here's a dessert you'll have a hard time resisting until the end of the meal. It's every bit as yummy as it looks. One taste and you'll be smiling like a kid in a candy store—no matter what age you are!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 32 squares)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (11 3/4 ounce) jar chocolate fudge topping
- 1⁄2 cup cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix or 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 (16 ounce) cartons frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 -7 Snickers candy bars, chopped, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the crumb and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. dish. In a small saucepan, heat the fudge topping over low heat until warmed; pour evenly over crust. Cool.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and whipped topping for 2-3 minutes or until stiff, scraping sides of bowl often. stir in three-fourths of the candy bar pieces. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining candy bar pieces. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight. Refrigerate leftovers.