Recipe by Sgt. Pepper
My family loves this soup. As I cook it, the house is filled with the smell of garlic and herbs, which already makes you look forward to the result.
- 25 g butter
- 100 g onions
- 1 garlic clove (add more if you like)
- 2 potatoes, cubed
- 2 -3 zucchini
- 750 ml chicken broth (for vegetarians) or 750 ml vegetable broth (for vegetarians)
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 175 ml cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a pan, add onions and garlic.
- Sauté for 5 minutes and then add potatoes.
- Take about 100g potatoes after 8-10 minutes and put aside.
- Add zucchini and cook for 3 minute.
- Meanwhile heat chicken broth, herbs and spice in a pot.
- Add vegetables from the pan and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and leave to cook for 40 minutes.
- Fill in a blender and puree.
- Reheat the soup and add the cream.
- Do not boil!
- Serve in bowls decorated with the leftover potato cubes.