Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Spicy and creamy
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 cup whole wheat rotini, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1 head garlic, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cajun spices, Tony Chachere's Spice N' Herbs
- 1 tablespoon white pepper, coarsely ground
- 1 (8 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 lb baby shrimp
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 1 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese, grated
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Melt butter.
- Add onion, garlic, green onion, Tony Chachere's, white pepper, and cook until softened.
- Add wine and tomatoes. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add heavy cream and spinach, simmer 5 minutes.
- Add pasta, shrimp, and 1/2 cup parmesan reggiano. Simmer until shrimp is warmed.
- Top with rest of Parmesan Reggiano and serve.
Restaurant Quality dish, TRUE!
Made this for PAC too!
So glad it gave me the opportunity to do!
As this is REALLY...WHOO HOO!