Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple, healthy and delicious. For the rice, I choose to use canned wild rice mixed with prepared instant brown rice; it keeps the rice quick to prep, but is a healthier option than white rice.
- 1 lb white fish fillet, cut into large pieces (cod, tilapia, haddock)
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of shrimp soup (Cream of Chicken may be used)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- hot cooked rice
- Sprinkle fish with 1 tsp Cajun seasoning. Heat oil in skillet. Add fish and cook 8 minute or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork, turning once. Remove fish and keep warm.
- Add soup, milk, lemon juice, green onions and remaining Cajun seasoning. Heat through.
- Serve sauce over fish with rice.