Recipe by Lavender Lynn
from all recipes
Top Review by breezermom
Love deviled eggs, and these are a great variation to try! The cream cheese made them extra creamy, and the sweetness of the sweet relish offset the heat from the hot sauce. Enjoyed these wonderful appetizers today! Thanks for sharing. Made for For Your Consideration game on yuku.com.
- 8 large eggs
- 3 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons salad dressing, as needed (such as Miracle Whip)
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cajun seasoning (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place eggs into a saucepan, cover with cold water, and place over high heat. When water is boiling, cover saucepan with a lid, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 18 minutes. Remove from heat and cool eggs under cold running water until eggs can be handled. Peel eggs.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise and scoop yolks into a mixing bowl. Beat yolks, cream cheese, creamy salad dressing, pickle relish, hot sauce, salt, and black pepper until mixture is creamy and smooth. Spoon yolk mixture into egg white halves. Sprinkle each deviled egg half lightly with Cajun seasoning. Chill before serving.