Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is my version of Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta, made lighter with Light Laughing Cow Cheese.
Make and share this Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta Light Redoux recipe from Food.com.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 113.39 g low-carb pasta, cooked al dente
- 42.52 g Laughing Cow light swiss cheese
- 28.34 g fresh spinach
- 9.85 ml cajun seasoning
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 236.59-473.18 ml 2% low-fat milk
- 29.58 ml sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml dried basil
- 0.59 ml ground black pepper
- 0.59 ml garlic powder
- Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in olive oil until chicken is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Reduce heat add milk, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and heat through.
- Add Laughing Cow cheese and stir until melted.
- Pour over hot pasta.