Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is my version of Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta, made lighter with Light Laughing Cow Cheese.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 113.39 g low-carb pasta, cooked al dente
- 42.52 g Laughing Cow light swiss cheese
- 28.34 g fresh spinach
- 9.85 ml cajun seasoning
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 236.59-473.18 ml 2% low-fat milk
- 29.58 ml sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml dried basil
- 0.59 ml ground black pepper
- 0.59 ml garlic powder
- Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in olive oil until chicken is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Reduce heat add milk, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and heat through.
- Add Laughing Cow cheese and stir until melted.
- Pour over hot pasta.