Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is my version of Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta, made lighter with Light Laughing Cow Cheese.
Make and share this Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta Light Redoux recipe from Food.com.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 4 ounces low-carb pasta, cooked al dente
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Laughing Cow light swiss cheese
- 1 ounce fresh spinach
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 -2 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in olive oil until chicken is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Reduce heat add milk, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and heat through.
- Add Laughing Cow cheese and stir until melted.
- Pour over hot pasta.