1/1 Photo of Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta Light Redoux
This is my version of Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta, made lighter with Light Laughing Cow Cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 4 ounces low-carb pasta, cooked al dente
- 1 1/2 ounces Laughing Cow light swiss cheese
- 1 ounce fresh spinach
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 -2 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
- 2In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in olive oil until chicken is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- 3Reduce heat add milk, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and heat through.
- 4Add Laughing Cow cheese and stir until melted.
- 5Pour over hot pasta.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta Light Redoux
Serving Size: 1 (395 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.2
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 92.7 mg
- Sodium 871.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 35.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: