This is my version of Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta, made lighter with Light Laughing Cow Cheese.
Make and share this Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta Light Redoux recipe from Food.com.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 4 ounces low-carb pasta, cooked al dente
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Laughing Cow light swiss cheese
- 1 ounce fresh spinach
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 -2 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in olive oil until chicken is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Reduce heat add milk, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and heat through.
- Add Laughing Cow cheese and stir until melted.
- Pour over hot pasta.