Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I made changes to the original creamy cajun pasta that I found on here. This is a more suitable recipe for two people.
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 6 ounces linguine, cooked al dente
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter or margarine until chicken is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Reduce heat add 1/2 of green onion, heavy cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and heat through.
- Pour over hot linguine and toss with Parmesan cheese. Garnish with remaining half of green onion.