1/65 Photos of Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
N'awlin's style of chicken with an updated Alfredo sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 4 ounces linguine, cooked al dente
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning (your recipe, Cajun Seasoning Mix or store-bought)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 thinly sliced green onion
- 1 -2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
- 2In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter or margarine until chicken is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- 3Reduce heat add green onion, heavy cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and heat through.
- 4Pour over hot linguine and toss with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (432 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 924.3
- Calories from Fat 568
- Total Fat 63.1 g
- Saturated Fat 37.7 g
- Cholesterol 280.0 mg
- Sodium 839.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 40.5 g