1/2 Photos of Creamy Cajun Chicken and Pasta for One
I just recently made up this recipe because I wanted something spicy and low in fat to serve over pasta. It is very quick to make and pretty cheap too. You could use full fat ingredients if you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to directions.
- 2Dice chicken and remove all fat.
- 3Spray a small frypan with non stick spray and cook chicken until brown.
- 4Add cajun spice and cook for a couple minutes. You could also add the spice at the beginning of cooking the chicken.
- 5Add the cream and cornflour and stir until sauce thickens.
- 6Serve over cooked pasta and garnish with parmesan cheese, if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Cajun Chicken and Pasta for One
Serving Size: 1 (427 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 785.0
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 145.5 mg
- Sodium 129.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 45.6 g