I just recently made up this recipe because I wanted something spicy and low in fat to serve over pasta. It is very quick to make and pretty cheap too. You could use full fat ingredients if you like.
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Dice chicken and remove all fat.
- Spray a small frypan with non stick spray and cook chicken until brown.
- Add cajun spice and cook for a couple minutes. You could also add the spice at the beginning of cooking the chicken.
- Add the cream and cornflour and stir until sauce thickens.
- Serve over cooked pasta and garnish with parmesan cheese, if desired.