- 1 lemon
- 3.69 ml Dijon mustard
- 3.69 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil or 118.29 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml fresh parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Juice lemon to measure 2 Tablespoons juice; place in small bowl. Add mustard, worcestershire sauce, garlic and black pepper; whisk until blended. Add mayonnaise; whisk until smooth.
- While continually whisking, add oil to mayonnaise in a thin, steady stream. Continue whisking until blended; stir in parmesan cheese. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve. Store dressing covered in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.