Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
No anchovies, but very good!
- 1 lemon
- 3.69 ml Dijon mustard
- 3.69 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil or 118.29 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- Juice lemon to measure 2 Tablespoons juice; place in small bowl. Add mustard, worcestershire sauce, garlic and black pepper; whisk until blended. Add mayonnaise; whisk until smooth.
- While continually whisking, add oil to mayonnaise in a thin, steady stream. Continue whisking until blended; stir in parmesan cheese. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve. Store dressing covered in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
So excellent! I did throw in some anchovy paste, but otherwise as is. I'll double it next time so I have extra! Even the kids gobbled it up!
Quick, easy and delicious! I like to add an extra clove of garlic and sometimes more lemon.
I've been making my own salad dressing since 1976 and always used the vinaigrette style then I found this one. the best ever