Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
No anchovies, but very good!
- 1 lemon
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- Juice lemon to measure 2 Tablespoons juice; place in small bowl. Add mustard, worcestershire sauce, garlic and black pepper; whisk until blended. Add mayonnaise; whisk until smooth.
- While continually whisking, add oil to mayonnaise in a thin, steady stream. Continue whisking until blended; stir in parmesan cheese. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve. Store dressing covered in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
So excellent! I did throw in some anchovy paste, but otherwise as is. I'll double it next time so I have extra! Even the kids gobbled it up!
Quick, easy and delicious! I like to add an extra clove of garlic and sometimes more lemon.
I've been making my own salad dressing since 1976 and always used the vinaigrette style then I found this one. the best ever