- 2 cups creamy caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup mustard
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup grated romano cheese
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all of the ingredients except chicken breasts. Whisk together. Place in a large ziplock bag with the chicken breasts. Seal the bag and turn over so that the marinade covers all of the chicken pieces. Refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Grill the chicken until done and enjoy!