Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this off my bottle of Lea & Perrins or "W" sauce as I like to call it! When my DH goes silent and you just hear mmmm...you know it's good! The key is to make it early and let it sit in the fridge so the ingrediants can make each other happy. I love caesar salads and this is a must try!
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I used the new Kraft mayo made with olive oil which I think made it taste better)
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese or 1⁄2 cup asiago cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- salt & pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingrediants and stir well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste (easy on the salt it may not need it). Cover and refrigerate for atleast 30 minutes. Serve chilled.