Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
I put this recipe together to make in my "Magic Bullet" blender but it can be made in a regular blender or food processor just the same.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄8 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste (optional)
- 2 -3 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- If this is made in the "Magic Bullet" blender, add all ingredients in order listed and process for 1 minute.
- If being made in blender or food processor, add all ingredients except olive oil and process for about 1 minute. When mixture is smooth, turn on blender/processor and slowly add olive oil until well blended.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving, as flavors will blend. (Keep in mind that the garlic flavor will get stronger as it sits so if you really like garlic and aren't satisfied at first, it's better to wait an hour first!). Also, if you like a thinner consistancy,increase milk to 1/2 cup.
- Toss with 2 bags cut Romaine hearts and sliced, grilled chicken. (Make sure to use any remaining dressing within 8-10 days.) Enjoy.