- 4 -6 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 cucumber (Seeded)
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise or 1 1⁄2 cups salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cabbage,onion,and cucumber in a bowl and Chill.
- In another bowl combine the mayonnaise or salad dressing,sugar,vinegar,celery seed,and salt, Stirring till the sugar is dissolved and Chill.
- When reddy to serve toss the dressing mixture with the cabbage mixture.