Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Recieved this recipe from Taste of Home, and my family loves Butterscotch and as this goes together so fast and easy it's a winner for my family. Topped with whipped cream - couldn't get much easier. Prep time does not include cooling and refridgeration.
- In a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, cornstarch and salt.
- Add milk and egg yolks; stir until smooth.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Cook and stir 1-2 minutes longer or until thickened.
- Remove from the heat; stir in butter and vanilla.
- Cool to room temperature, stirring several times.
- Pour into four individual dessert dishes.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until chilled.
This is so easy and fast to do. Great taste. The texture is perfect and the taste also. Thanks Bonnie :) Made for New Kids on the Block tag game