- 1 celery rib
- 1 carrot
- 1 medium onion
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 453.59 g butternut squash
- 226.79 g potato
- 4.92-9.85 ml salt (to your taste)
- 946.36 ml hot water
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up celery, carrot and onion.
- Cut up the squash and potatoes into cubes, about 1 inch.
- Cook celery, carrot and onion over low heat in the olive oil, about 10 minutes.
- Add squash, potatoes and the 4 cups of water.
- Simmer, covered until vegetables are tender, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let soup cool a bit, then put into a food processor or blender and puree.