Recipe by msmia
This is a wonderful soup for winter. It's very creamy & flavorful but it is low in calories because there is NO CREAM. If you don't tell... no one will know it's not a full-fat version!!
- 226.79 g soft tofu
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml curry powder
- 946.36 ml vegetable broth (from boullion cubes or can)
- 1 medium butternut squash, cut into cubes (approx. 5-6 cups)
- 2 green apples, peeled & cubed
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large soup pot, saute onion in oil until clear.
- Add curry powder & cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in stock, squash & apples. Bring to a boil.
- Simmer, covered until squash & apples are fork-tender.
- In a blender (or food processor)puree tofu and soup in batches
- Return to pot & season w/ salt & pepper.