Recipe by weekend cooker
This calls for Creme fraiche, a thickened cream with mild tangy nitty flavor, found near gourmet cheeses, you can subsitute sour cream for it. Cooking time includes chilling time.
- 3 lbs small red potatoes, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup creme fraiche or 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in a large pan, and cover with water, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until just tender, drain.
- Cool for 30 minutes.
- Combine creme fraiche, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl, and stir with a whisk.
- Add warm potatoes, and toss gently to coat.
- Serve at room temperature, or chilled.