If you are a Butterfinger candy bar lover then you will love this dessert! make certian that the frozen yogurt is softened just enough to mix in but not completely melted, plan ahead this needs to chill for 5 or more hours before serving :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 30 ritz butter flavored crackers, crushed (1 cup)
- 1 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 4 (2 1/8 ounce) butterfinger candy bars, crushed
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) instant cream cheese pudding mix (or use vanilla flavor pudding mix)
- 1 quart chocolate frozen yogurt (softened but not melted)
- 1 (12 ounce) container cool whip frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1In a large bowl combine crushed Ritz crackers, graham cracker crumbs, crushed Butterfinger bars and melted butter; set aside about 1/2 cup for the topping.
- 2Press the remaining mixture into a 13 x 9-inch dish.
- 3Chill while preparing the remaining recipe.
- 4In a large bol beat the instant pudding mixes with half and half cream; let the mixture set for about 5 minutes to thicken.
- 5Stir in the semi-thawed frozen yogurt and 1 cup of thawed Cool Whip topping until combined.
- 6Spread over the crust.
- 7Spread with the remaining thawed Cool Whip topping, then sprinkle with reserved 1/2 cup crumb mixture.
- 8Chill for about 5 hours or until set.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Butterfinger Delight Dessert (No-Bake)
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.3
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 41.7 mg
- Sodium 271.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate frozen yogurt