Satisfy your craving for something different tonight. It's good and fairly easy. This is stuff I usually have on hand too.
- 453.59 g ground beef or 453.59 g ground turkey
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 35.43 g package taco seasoning
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 453.59 g can refried beans
- 473.18-709.77 ml shredded taco cheese or 473.18-709.77 ml cheddar cheese
- 304.75 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 113.39 g sour cream
- jarred hot sauce, if desired to spice it up
- Brown ground meat/turkey & onion; drain.
- Add taco seasoning and stir in refried beans.
- Mix soup and sour cream in a separate bowl.
- Spread 1/2 sour cream mixture in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Tear up 3 tortillas and spread over sour cream mixture.
- Put 1/2 the meat bean mixture over that.
- Add a layer of cheese.
- You could put some hot sauce on this now.
- Repeat the layers.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top and bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 20-30 minutes.