1/43 Photos of Creamy Burrito Casserole
Satisfy your craving for something different tonight. It's good and fairly easy. This is stuff I usually have on hand too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 2 -3 cups shredded taco cheese or 2 -3 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 ounces sour cream
- jarred hot sauce, if desired to spice it up
- 1Brown ground meat/turkey & onion; drain.
- 2Add taco seasoning and stir in refried beans.
- 3Mix soup and sour cream in a separate bowl.
- 4Spread 1/2 sour cream mixture in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- 5Tear up 3 tortillas and spread over sour cream mixture.
- 6Put 1/2 the meat bean mixture over that.
- 7Add a layer of cheese.
- 8You could put some hot sauce on this now.
- 9Repeat the layers.
- 10Sprinkle cheese over the top and bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 20-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Burrito Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 512.5
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.3 mg
- Sodium 1472.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 21.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: