Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Comfort food--this, like all my recipes, comes from the heart. I don't really measure well, so take that into account when making this. Feel free to add more of anything at anytime.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb pasta (I like fiorior little flower shapes)
- 1⁄4 cup yellow onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 stalks celery
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 0.5 (8 ounce) package Velveeta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
- salt and pepper
- Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Heat large pot of water and boil pasta.
- Heat large saucepan with couple tbsp of olive oil. Finely chop onions, garlic and celery and sauté until onions are softened and translucent.
- Add ground beef and sauté until almost all the way cooked. Turn down burner under beef to low. Put in Velveeta and tomato sauce and melt about 3 minutes Drain and rinse pasta so as it cools. Add to ground beef mix and add sour cream. Stir and season cook about 2 minutes more and serve.