Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Excellent as a dip for chips, fried shrimp, chicken tenders, jo-jos, you name it! My husband came up with this one night when I was craving spicy sauce.
- Finely mince the onion (a food processor works great) and the garlic cloves.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan or skillet and sauté the onions and garlic until they're soft, just beginning to brown, and the butter begins to separate from the veggies.
- Add all remaining ingredients except the sour cream and stir well.
- Place cooked mixture in a bowl and add sour cream.
- Stir well and place in serving bowl.
- Makes about 3 cups dip.