Recipe by 5thCourse
Your chicken, your hotness and your bleu cheese dip all in one creamy concoction atop your favorite pasta.
Top Review by Nonnie4Two
I thought this was great, but the boys weren't as sold on the recipe. It'll definitely have to be something I make when they're not around. I think bleu cheese crumbles would add a lot to this recipe. I took it to work for lunch, and it was as good cold as it was warm. I think the buffalo wing flavor was a little more pronounced in the cold version, which isn't a bad thing as far as I'm concerned. Thanks!
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 -2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- hot sauce
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- pasta, of your choice
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken breast into bite-size pieces and sprinkle with paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Saute chicken until cooked. Add hot sauce to your liking. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Saute vegetables.
- Combine mayo, dressing and milk. Add to skillet.
- Add chicken and heat through.
- Serve with pasta of your choice.