Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great mixture of brussels sprouts, bacon & shallots.
Make and share this Creamy Brussels Sprouts With Shallots recipe from Food.com.
- Bring large pot of salted water to a boil for the brussels sprouts.
- Saute prosciutto in a skillet coated with nonstick spray until crispy.
- Transfer to a paper towel lined plate.
- Boil sprouts until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes; drain.
- Melt butter over medium-high heat in the skillet used to saute prosciutto.
- Add shallots, cook 2 minutes, then stir in sprouts.
- Stir in cream, simmer 2-3 minutes, then season with salt and pepper.
- Toss with prosciutto before serving.
Scrumptious sprouts. They made a perfect side to the Easter ham. The sprouts were tender without becoming mushy and had great flavor. Excellent ingredient pairings. This might well convert Brussels sprout haters to fans. Made for PAC, Spring 2014.