A great mixture of brussels sprouts, bacon & shallots.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring large pot of salted water to a boil for the brussels sprouts.
- 2Saute prosciutto in a skillet coated with nonstick spray until crispy.
- 3Transfer to a paper towel lined plate.
- 4Boil sprouts until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes; drain.
- 5Melt butter over medium-high heat in the skillet used to saute prosciutto.
- 6Add shallots, cook 2 minutes, then stir in sprouts.
- 7Stir in cream, simmer 2-3 minutes, then season with salt and pepper.
- 8Toss with prosciutto before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Brussels Sprouts With Shallots
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.6
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 56.0 mg
- Sodium 37.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: