1/1 Photo of Creamy Bruschetta
I made this for the first time for a Chrismas pot luck party. It was such a hit that I made it again for my New Year's Eve party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 clove garlic
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 1 loaf French bread
- 453.59 g package cream cheese
- 236.59 ml freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 236.59 ml chopped tomato
- 14.79 ml sliced basil
- 59.14 ml minced white onion
- 7.39 ml minced fresh garlic
- 14.79-29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Remove peel from garlic and place on a piece of aluminum foil.
- 3Drizzle with olive oil.
- 4Wrap up garlic and roast in oven for about 30 minutes, or until soft.
- 5In a medium bowl, toss tomatoes, basil, onion, minced garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and chill.
- 6Remove roasted garlic from the oven.
- 7Combine garlic with the cream cheese until smooth.
- 8Slice bread, 1/2-inch thick, on the bias.
- 9Toast the bread in the oven slightly and set aside.
- 10Spread cream cheese mixture on the toast and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 11Return to oven to warm the cheese.
- 12Remove from the oven and top with tomatoes mixture and serve.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 526.8
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 58.7 mg
- Sodium 825.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 18.9 g