- 9 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped cashews
Directions See How It's Made
- Place broccoli in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 inches of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Remove from the heat; stir in the sour cream, honey, vinegar, salt and paprika.
- Transfer broccoli to a serving bowl. Add sour cream mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cashews. Yield: 6 servings.