Recipe by michellemo87
Juicy stuffed chicken topped with creamy sauce that fits into your healthy eating plan. (From Kraft Kitchen)
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken stove top stuffing mix
- 1 cup water
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1.5 lbs)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can98% fat-free condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Combine stuffing mix and water in large bowl. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pound chicken to 1/4 inch thickness using a meat mallet. Add broccoli to stuffing; mix lightly.
- Spread the mix evenly onto chicken breasts to within 1/2 inch of outer edges. Roll up each breast from one of the short ends, enclosing the stuffing mixture.
- Place chicken, seam-sides down, in 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Mix soup and milk; pour over chicken. Sprinkle with paprika and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.