1/1 Photo of Creamy Broccoli Soup
Kraft Natural Cheese's Note:
A time-honored recipe that promises from-scratch flavor without all the fuss
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 cups milk
- 4 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese, cubed (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.)
- 1 (8 ounce) package KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, cooked, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1COOK and stir onions in butter in medium saucepan on medium-high heat until onions are crisp-tender. Blend in flour.
- 2ADD milk and cream cheese; cook on medium heat until cream cheese is melted, stirring frequently.
- 3STIR in remaining ingredients; cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- 4Substitute: Substitute frozen chopped spinach; frozen cauliflower florets, chopped; or frozen asparagus spears, chopped; for the broccoli.
- 5Use Your Microwave: Microwave onions and butter in 2-qt. microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec. or until onions are crisp-tender. Stir in milk. Microwave 3 to 4 minute or until heated through, stirring every 2 minute Stir in cream cheese. Microwave 4 to 6 minute or until cream cheese is melted, stirring every 2 minute Stir in remaining ingredients. Microwave 30 sec. or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Broccoli Soup
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.0
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 37.3 mg
- Sodium 129.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA