Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad is best made the day before serving. It is very good!
- 2 bunches broccoli, cut in pieces,no stems
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 10 -12 slices bacon, crumbled
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 stalks chopped celery
- 3 sliced radishes
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pinch parsley or 1 pinch basil (not more)
- Put cut broccoli and cauliflower in medium mixing bowl with chopped green onion, and bacon.
- Whisk together spices and all ingredients of dressing and pour over veggies.
- Stir in cheddar.
- This salad is best made the day before serving.
- It is very good!