Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is unlike any other broccoli salad recipe you will find in here. Very easy to prepare and the cream cheese makes the dressing so creamy.It is a 5 star recipe that will be a hit at any family gathering.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 egg (You may use egg beaters if you wish)
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄3 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄2 lb bacon (cooked & crumbled)
- Combine first 7 ingredients in blender or with mixer.
- Chill several hours.
- Mix broccoli, raisins, green onion with chilled dressing.
- Add crumbled bacon just before serving.
i made this for family get together it was so different than the same old broccoli salad.everyone loved it.thank's