1/6 Photos of Creamy Broccoli Pasta Salad
Delicious, low-fat salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 ounces uncooked rotini pasta (spiral shaped pasta, 1 1/4 cups)
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup Italian plum tomato (3 to 4 medium)
- 1 medium carrot, finely shredded (1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1Cook rotini to desired doneness as directed on package.
- 2Drain; rinse with cold water until cool.
- 3Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine sour cream, cheese, mayonnaise, milk and garlic; blend well.
- 4In large bowl, combine broccoli, tomatoes, carrot and basil.
- 5Add cooked rotini; mix well.
- 6Add sour cream mixture; toss gently to mix thoroughly.
- 7Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Broccoli Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.1
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.7 mg
- Sodium 65.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 3.5 g