Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Excellent dip! Discovered this recipe on a weekend road trip. My husband & I drove from Colorado to Kansas one weekend to visit my husband's younger brother. I went to the store to get some snack food for a movie night & found this recipe on the side of a box of "Chicken In A Biskit" crackers. I sometimes add chopped radishes. Yummy!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Grey Poupon or 2 tablespoons other Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked broccoli
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- chopped red pepper, for garnish
- broccoli floret, for garnish
- 1 package cracker
- In small bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat cream cheese, mustard& milk until well blended.
- Stir in broccoli, red pepper,& scallions.
- Cover and chill until serving time.
- Garnish with red pepper and broccoli flowerettes if desired.
- Serve as a dip with crackers or vegatables.
- **Excellent with Chicken In A Biskit crackers.