Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this from Campbells and adjusted to my family's taste. It can also be made with frozen peas instead of broccoli. This is so quick and easy and almost always stuff we have at home.
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup
- 78.07 ml water
- 44.37 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml onion powder
- 473.18 ml fresh broccoli or 473.18 ml frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 946.36 ml hot cooked mafalda pasta or 946.36 ml corkscrew macaroni
- HEAT oil in skillet.
- Add chicken and cook until browned.
- ADD soup, water, cheese, garlic and broccoli.
- Heat to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat 5 minute or until done.
- Serve with pasta.
Very quick and easy to make. I added some salt and pepper to taste while browning the chicken and used Cream of Broccoli soup instead of Cream of Chicken. The only change I would suggest, is serving with a potato or rice side dish as oppossed to pasta, but that's just a matter of personal opinion. Overall a big hit and a do again.