I got this from Campbells and adjusted to my family's taste. It can also be made with frozen peas instead of broccoli. This is so quick and easy and almost always stuff we have at home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups fresh broccoli or 2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 4 cups hot cooked mafalda pasta or 4 cups corkscrew macaroni
- 1HEAT oil in skillet.
- 2Add chicken and cook until browned.
- 3ADD soup, water, cheese, garlic and broccoli.
- 4Heat to a boil.
- 5Cover and cook over low heat 5 minute or until done.
- 6Serve with pasta.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Broccoli Chicken and Herb
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.1
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 103.6 mg
- Sodium 174.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 35.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup