Recipe by Chassity
I got this from Campbells and adjusted to my family's taste. It can also be made with frozen peas instead of broccoli. This is so quick and easy and almost always stuff we have at home.
Top Review by Chef Angel in Chicago, IL
Very quick and easy to make. I added some salt and pepper to taste while browning the chicken and used Cream of Broccoli soup instead of Cream of Chicken. The only change I would suggest, is serving with a potato or rice side dish as oppossed to pasta, but that's just a matter of personal opinion. Overall a big hit and a do again.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups fresh broccoli or 2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 4 cups hot cooked mafalda pasta or 4 cups corkscrew macaroni