Recipe by Kikimony
This is a creamy casserole. You can substitute one pack of broccoli with frozen cauliflower if you prefer.
Top Review by Bev
My husband is a broccoli lover so I knew I was going to have to try this recipe when I saw it! He loved it! The broccoli was nice and creamy and the crackers added just the right amount of crunch! I stared with fresh broccoli, baked at 350 for about 30 minutes, or until the broccoli was nice and just tender enough. I'm sure we will be having this again! Thanks, Stephanie!
- 2 packages chopped frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup crushed butter flavored cracker
- 2 tablespoons butter