My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large pan.
- 2Saute onion and ginger until soft, about five minutes, stir now and then.
- 3Add curry, stir to coat.
- 4Add carrots, broccoli, garlic and bouillon.
- 5Heat to boiling, temper heat and let simmer until carrots and broccoli are tender, about 20 minutes.
- 6Puree the soup in a blender, food-processor or hand-held blender (that's what I use).
- 7Now add coconut milk, salt and pepper.
- 8Stir and reheat if necessary.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Broccoli/Carrot Soup
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 524.6
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 967.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 62.1 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: