Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Don't like broccoli or cabbage? Try this recipe. From Taste of Home.
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 1⁄2 lb fresh broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- salt, to taste
- Place cabbage and broccoli in a saucepan; add 1 inch of water. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until crisp tender.
- Meanwhile, in another saucepan, melt butter.
- Stir in cream cheese until melted.
- Drain vegetables, top with cream sauce.
- Add salt to taste and toss to coat.