Recipe by PinkCherryBlossom
This is a really rustic robust dish. Use chunky pasta shapes and flavourful chestnut mushrooms.
- 250 g broccoli
- 1 onion
- 250 g chestnut mushrooms
- 350 g farfalle pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200 ml creme fraiche
- 1 tablespoon coarse grain mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pan of boiling water to the boil.
- Cut the broccoli into small florets and thinly chop the stems. Finely chop the onion and slice the mushrooms.
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instruction adding the broccoli for the last 3 minutes.
- Heat the oil and fry the onion until soft and beginning to brown. Add the mushrooms and cook for a further 5 minutes. Stir in the creme fraiche and mustard and mix well.
- Drain pasta and broccoli and stir into sauce. Serve.