- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (14 ounce) cansweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In large mixing bowl,mix sour cream and condensed milk.
- In small saucepan,combine water and gelatin,bring to boil and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Add lemon juice and mixture to mixing bowl.
- Stir in 1 and 1/3 cups of pie filling and pour into crust.
- Chill at least 2 hours.
- Spread remaining pie filling over pie before serving.