Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
A hot and hearty sandwich sure to please blue cheese lovers!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 slices white bread
- 12 slices thinly sliced ham, 1 oz
- 6 slices swiss cheese, 1 oz
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- Combine cream cheese and blue cheese, beat until smooth. Add milk and next 6 ingredients, mix well. Chill 30 minutes.
- Spread a very thin layer of cheese mixture over each slice of bread.
- Place 2 slices of ham and 1 slice of cheese on each of 6 slices of bread.
- Top sandwiches with remaining bread, cheese side down.
- Brush each side of sandwich with butter.
- Cook over medium heat in a skillet until golden brown, turning once.
- Prep. time includes chill time.