Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free buttermilk or 1⁄3 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄3 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar or 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese (1 ounce)
- Whisk mayonnaise, buttermilk (or milk), yogurt, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Add cheese and stir, mashing with a spoon until the cheese is incorporated.
- Per 2 tablespoon serving: 38 calories: 3g fat (1f st, 1g mono); 4mg cholesterol; 2g carbohydrate; 1g protein; 0g fiber; 215mg sodium; 8mg potassium.