- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice or 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream or 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 -4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled into small pieces
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1 dash louisiana hot sauce (to taste) or 1 dash ground cayenne pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small mixing bowl, beat together the oil and mayonnaise until completely blended.
- Add the lime juice and beat some more.
- Add vinegar and beat again.
- Stir in sour cream, blue cheese, salt and hot sauce.
- Serve over your favorite salad.
- Will keep in the refrigerator for several weeks.