Recipe by MsPia
This recipe is from a "Ranzoni" pasta booklet. It is fast, very tasty and easy to double.
Top Review by duonyte
What a quick and tasty meal. I basically doubled the sauce ingredients. I also had some big meatballs from the Italian deli. I warmed a couple in the microwave, then browned them in the skillet. I then prepared the sauce in the skillet. I also used half and half and that worked beautifully.
- 2 ounces vermicelli, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup mushroom, sliced
- 2 teaspoons onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon blue cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile in a small skillet melt butter, add mushrooms and onions. Cook until onion is tender.
- Stir in whipping cream and blue cheese. Cook stirring constantly until cheese is melted and mixture thickened.
- Season to taste.
- Serve sauce over hot pasta.
- Sprinkle with parsley.